- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- 6TH & PROCTOR - Premium seating is in the first couple of rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
6th & Proctor
3829 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
A teacher by day and comic by night, Cory Michaelis keeps his act edgy enough to keep the audience from feeling like they’re in his 10th grade History class. He cleverly tells short stories and jokes that try to get audiences to think but are silly and absurd as well. Cory is a regular in all of the clubs in the Pacific Northwest and has headlined clubs, colleges, casinos, and weird bars all over the country. He didn’t win the 2013 World Series of Comedy (semi-finals), the 2012 Seattle International Comedy Competition (SICC), or the 2014 Tacoma Comedy Contest (2nd) but he took another crack at the SICC and made the 2014 finals. Cory is proud to say he has brought a great comedy show to his hometown of Everett, Washington as host and producer of “Everett Comedy Night”, a premier comedy show that is in its third year of monthly sold out shows.