Tickets: $20 - $25
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain)..
- 6TH & PROCTOR - Premium seating is in the first couple of rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 8:00 PM Show/7:00 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:15 PM Doors
6th & Proctor
3829 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
If laughter is what you want, then Ralph Porter is what you need. Born in San Francisco, California, then moving to Seattle, Washington, Ralph got his start doing stand up comedy in Anchorage, Alaska. Becoming the first local comic to win the Anchorage Laugh Off Comedy Competition, three years straight. '92-'93-'94. Then moving back to the Washington area in 1995, Ralph became a presence at the world's famous Seattle Comedy Underground. Working with some of the best comedians in the business, Sinbad, George Lopez, just to name a couple, Ralph became the talk of the town. Ralph claims to be "almost famous" .