- 8 PM shows are 18+/10:30 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 7 PM for our 8 PM show, and 10 PM for our 10:30 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
Feature: Dustin Nickerson
Rich Vos: The Myth, The Man, The Legend
Raised in New Jersey, Rich Vos is a no-holds-barred performer who
destroys in comedy clubs around the country. A comedian’s comedian, he
can be heard regularly on Opie and Jimmy and as a guest on the most
popular podcasts including WTF with Marc Maron and Rogan.
Rich also has his own hit podcast (on Riotcast) and a radio show (on
Sirius) both called My Wife Hates Me. (That’s not confusing.) His cohost
is his wife, comedian Bonnie McFarlane.
Rich can be seen on HBO, Showtime, Starz, Jimmy Kimmel and Comedy
Central where he has two stand-up specials. Rich Vos can also be seen
in the hit Netflix movie Women Aren’t Funny which he also produced.
As a comedy writer, he’s come up with the best lines for the Comedy
Central Roasts and was a writer this year on the Oscars for the second
For corporate events, roast, golf outings, and theaters.
If that’s not enough, you can download any one of his 4 cd’s from iTunes.