Tickets: $20 - $25
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- Most of our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 8:00 PM Show/7:00 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
Eric Schwartz is a multi-dimensional showman who combines stand-up, music and visual elements to entertain audiences from all angles.
One of the most creative and original comedians working today, Eric has earned the description, “everything there is to love about entertainment” (First Order Historians). GQ India names him one of “5 International Comics You Must Catch.”“E! News Daily” host Ryan Seacrest said Schwartz is “rocking the web” with “video that’s got everyone Googling” and Forbes.com applauds him for having “a minor industry in pop music parodies.”
A product of America’s melting pot, Eric was raised on the outskirts of Los Angeles in a Jewish and Mexican family during the golden age of hip hop. His entertainment career began when he spent his Bar Mitzvah money on DJ gear, eventually becoming one of the most popular DJs at industry events for companies like DreamWorks and Warner Bros. Not content to only speak with his hands, Eric never hesitated at an opportunity to get on the mic and make the audience laugh.
These would be the seeds that grew Eric’s style of musical comedy, which has led him to television appearances on Showtime, The Tonight Show, Comics Unleashed, BET and his one-hour special, “Surrender to the Blender,” on Hulu. A pioneer of viral video, Eric has racked up over 100 million views on his stand-up clips, comedic music videos, sketches and his popular web series, “Cultura.” He has created content for and with with Grammy-winner Jason Mraz, Tiffany Haddish, Craig Robinson, Anjelah Johnson, Disney, Yahoo, HLN, Machinima, Maker Studios, MiTu Networks and more.
Eric headlines across the country, in addition to opening for Jo Koy on his Just Kidding World Tour.