Click Showtime & Buy
Fri, Sep 11, 2020
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
Jeff Allen’s rapid-fire humor, which centers on marriage and family, is a hit with all ages. A live comedy favorite, Jeff has appeared on Showtime, Comedy Central, VH1 and more. He starred in the critically acclaimed film, Apostles of Comedy, the syndicated comedy series, Bananas, his own one-hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life and the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh. Jeff’s Dry Bar Comedy videos went viral earlier this year, introducing him to tens of millions of new fans worldwide. At times both gut-wrenching and hilarious, Jeff’s one-man show, The America I Grew Up In, offers a unique view into his crazy world.