Click Showtime & Buy
Wed, Nov 21, 2018
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- We are a plastic straw free establishment. You are welcome to bring a straw with you, not use a straw, or purchase a custom Tacoma Comedy Club metal straw for $2. This is becoming a policy in the state of Washington that we are getting ahead of, and we support it as well. See https://strawfree.org/ for more information!
Listeners can always count on Jose for a laugh. He is known for his crazy stunts, and high energy. He has an arsenal of impressions and characters and has a very unique laugh and positive attitude. A Tacoma native, he graduated from Stadium High School in 2004. Jose had been in the restaurant industry since he was 16 years old; at the age of 23 Jose decided to try stand-up comedy, and never looked back.
Eventually, he crossed paths with Jubal Flagg. Jose opened a few comedy shows for Jubal and developed a comedy relationship. Once a position came open on the radio show, Jubal asked Jose if he wanted to audition, and Jose has been on the show ever since!
Jose says, “When your dreams start coming true, no one can bring you down!! Except Jubal…”